What is Kitsap ACES?
At this time there is no social club catering to the BDSM / Alternative lifestyles in our local area…”
So began the birth of
Alternative Community Educational Society
Our goal is to serve as a unifying process whereby as our various initiatives are focusing on the creation of the social club where Alternative Lifestyles may come together in unity.
We are a 501(c)(7) Membership organization for members only and not open to the general public. We are currently hosting various workshops for the education for those that are interested in learning more on the aspect of Safe, Sane and Consensual and/or Risk Aware Consensual Kink activities for those of legal age.
We believe in the philosophy of Understanding through Education.
To establish and maintain a community network for the support and education of those in the Fetish, Leather, Alternative, BDSM, etc lifestyles; fostering learning, understanding, communication and tolerance among all alternative lifestyles and experience levels, regardless of gender, orientation or race and full inclusion of differently-abled persons.
- Respect: To foster an environment where each member of the community is valued.
- Accountability: To be responsible to the community for our actions.
- Integrity: To behave ethically and will be open, honest and fair.
- Excellence: To use innovation and continuous improvement to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Passion: We believe in what we do.
- Dedication: We are committed to making a difference in our community.
The Vision of the Alternative Community Educational Society (ACES) is to:
- Provide a wide range of education for and about alternative lifestyles in our local communities.
- Proudly represent ACES and the alternative lifestyles community through information, education and leadership initiatives.
- Operate an alternative lifestyle social facility in our community.
- Provide adults with the opportunity to engage in safe and consenting lifestyle activities in a friendly and open social club atmosphere.