The Alternative Community Educational Society (ACES) is a non-profit organization for members and their guests. We are not open to the general public; however, we do accept new members. Those who wish to become an ACES member should contact a member of our Board of Directors via email or visit our location any Friday or Saturday evening. New members are required to attend a New Member orientation so that you may get to know some of our members and more about ACES as an organization. We also invite those who would like to know more about our organization to join our group on Fetlife.
We are currently hosting various workshops for the education for those who are interested in learning more on the aspect of Safe, Sane and Consensual and/or Risk Aware Consensual Kink activities for those 18 years or older.
- ACES welcomes new members.
- All members, applicants, guests and website visitors must be at least 18, or of legal age in their region for viewing adult content online.
- All applicants must provide a valid, state-issued or federal ID card for age verification.
- Prospective members must complete all applicable membership forms. Membership forms are available at the ACES facility from any Board of Directors member or volunteer staff at the front desk. To contact a the Board of Directors, please email email@example.com.
- Annual membership fee is $40.00 and includes your first play party free and discounts from several of our community allies throughout the region.
Kitsap ACES Tier Membership
Kitsap ACES offers a Tier Membership plan with a LIMITED number of spaces for the Diamonds, Spades and Hearts (13 each). The number of members for the Clubs Tier is not limited.
CLICK HERE to download a break down of our new tiered membership program including fees and what is offered to members at each tier.
For more information on membership, contact the Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the message form on our Contact Page.