What is Kitsap ACES
Kitsap Alternative Community Educational Society
Our goal is to serve as a unifying process whereby as our various initiatives are focusing on the creation of the social club where Alternative Lifestyles may come together in unity.
We are a 501(c)(7) Membership organization for members only and not open to the general public. We are currently hosting various workshops for the education for those that are interested in learning more on the aspect of Safe, Sane and Consensual and/or Risk Aware Consensual Kink activities for those of legal age.
We believe in the philosophy of Understanding through Education.
To establish and maintain a community network for the support and education of those in the Fetish, Leather, Alternative, BDSM, etc lifestyles; fostering learning, understanding, communication and tolerance among all alternative lifestyles and experience levels, regardless of gender, orientation or race and full inclusion of differently-abled persons.
- Respect:To foster an environment where each member of the community is valued.
- Accountability:To be responsible to the community for our actions.
- Integrity:To behave ethically and will be open, honest and fair.
- Excellence:To use innovation and continuous improvement to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Passion:We believe in what we do.
- Dedication:We are committed to making a difference in our community.
The Vision of the Alternative Community Educational Society (ACES) is to:
- Provide a wide range of education for and about alternative lifestyles in our local communities.
- Proudly represent ACES and the alternative lifestyles community through information, education and leadership initiatives.
- Operate an alternative lifestyle social facility in our community.
- Provide adults with the opportunity to engage in safe and consenting lifestyle activities in a friendly and open social club atmosphere.
Kitsap ACES Board of Directors
Kitsap ACES is governed by its Board of Directors, charged with upholding the by-laws created for the smooth running of a community focused organization while promoting the ACES Mission, Vision and Values.
Directors meet quarterly to address group concerns and to provide service for advancing the ACES mission.
The five service positions are as follows: Board Chairperson, Co-chair, Secretary, Treasurer and Board Member at Large. Board members are elected from the general membership.
Any member who desires to participate in service with ACES should contact a current Board member directly, via email to email@example.com or via the message form on our Contact Page.